Offshore Banking Services
1. Qualified Applicants:
(1) Individuals 20 years old or above, without ROC residence, and hold passports of foreign countries or valid Mainland Residents Between Taiwan Pass from PRC authorities..
(2) Corporations organized and registered under the laws of a foreign country; however, a branch recognized by the R.O.C. government for conducting business within the R.O.C. shall be excluded.
(3) Government agencies outside the territory of the R.O.C..
(4) Financial institutions within or outside the territory of the R.O.C..
2. Types of Foreign Currency Deposits:
(1) Demand Deposits.
(2) Time Deposits (with certificate): 7-day, 14-day, 21-day, 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, 9-month, 1-year, or any designated expiration date.
3. For opening a Demand Deposit account, no minimum amount is required. Deposit Currencies , Minimum Amount of opening a Time Deposit Account, and Minimum Amount of counting interests are as follows:
|Time Deposits (Above 7 days)|
4. Account Opening Procedure:
Please bring the following documents to open the account:
Single legal entry document（Foreigners with Passport, people of the Mainland China area with valid Mainland Residents Between Taiwan Pass from PRC authorities.）.
For corporations :
(1)Certificate of Incorporation (If the corporation was set up over one year, the evidence of paying annual fee or tax must be presented).
(2) Proof of ownership (Appointment of Directors).
(3) Memorandum and Articles of Association.
(4) Register list of Directors.
(5) Register list of Shareholders.
(6) The valid foreign passport and Record of ID NO. in the ROC of the Corporate Managing Director【The latter can be applied for through National Immigration Agency （website at http：//www.immigration.gov.tw）】
For government agencies：Qualified evidences and relative documents approved by us.
For financial institutions：Qualified evidences and relative documents approved by us.
5. Method of Deposits:
Telegraphic transfer to the account designated by the Bank.The service fee for each inward remittance is 0.05％ of the remittance amount(min.USD10-max.USD30), for each outward remittance is 0.05％ of the remittance amount and USD10 (min.USD20-USD50).
6. Automatic Renewal and Pledge:
Customers of time deposits can apply for automatic renewal, excluding designated expiration date Customers can also apply for pledge borrowing of the deposited currency within the time deposits period.
Qualified Applicants: ROC corporations or government agencies located in the countries that the Bank has conducted risk assessment.
Nature: short-term, mid-term or long-term loans.
Types of loans: (1) working capital loans (2) equipment capital loans (3) planned loans (4) guarantee (5) others
Interest Rate: decided based on SIBOR, LIBOR, TIBOR plus a certain individual add-ons.
Method of Repayment: discussed between the Bank and the borrower.
Remittance services for offshore customers, including outward and inward remittances, etc.
L/C issuance and notification services for offshore customers.
Import and export negotiation services for offshore customers.
Import and export collection services for offshore customers.
Derivative financial products:
Foreign currency Structured products, Forward, Swap, NDF and so on.
※The Bank preserves the right to amend the rules.